Deposit Checks on-the-go
Deposit checks without driving to a branch or putting checks in the mail! Use the Mobile Remote Deposit App to make deposits in a snap with your mobile phone and upload check images for electronic deposit into your account.
Deposits are quick, convenient and secure. Remote deposit helps:
- Improve cash flow with real-time access to your deposits
- Make check deposits any time day or night, even on weekends
- Save time and money by reducing trips to the Credit Union and eliminating the need to buy stamps and envelopes
- Speed reconciliation time with online deposit history and email notifications
Remote deposit is available to qualified members* via the Knoxville Law Enforcement Federal Credit Union Mobile App.
*Eligibility for Remote Deposit is subject to Credit Union approval. Remote Deposit is free, however, usage rates from your mobile carrier may apply when using the Mobile Remote Deposit App.
Instructions for Remote Deposit:
Please retain the check for your personal records for 30 days in the event there is an issue with the deposit.
The back of each check must include:
- Write “For Remote Deposit to KLEFCU Only”
- All payees sign their name
- Write the account number you want the check deposited in.
If the back of the check is not properly endorsed, we reserve the right to reject the check for deposit. You may contact us by calling (865)522-3900 if you have any questions or difficulties using this service.